Saturday, May 28, 2011
first song
The song of a cry
verse
I don`t know why you must lie and you still cry,,
I know you don`t wan`t to be like this,,
Iknow you don`t wan`t to feel like this,,
Just take my hand your pain will end,,
first chorus
The war just begins,,surrender to nothing,,
You must keep figthing to get anything,,
2nd verse
Will you stop the game???
Will you stop pretend???
Wil you end your pain???
Will you protect your name???
Will you protect your name???
2nd verse
The war just begin,,surrender to nothing,,
You must keep fighting to get anything,, x2
bridge
Idon`t know why you must criying,,
You must lie,,you must keep fighting with
Your life and bring your heart,,
The war just begin,,the war of your life,,
I will keep waiting,,waiting till you die,,,
Final chorus
The war just begin,,surrender to nothing,,
You must keep fighting,,to get anything,, x3
outro
I don`t know why,,,
You must keep fighting with your life and bring your heart…..
compose by:adib
lirik by:ikhlas
Posted by yang ikhlas[LoWyAnK] at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment